28 Mayıs 2014 Çarşamba

my main research interest in psychology

My research interests lie in the areas of cultural and cross-cultural psychology. I am inspired by the powerful force of culture - Institutions, practices, artifacts, and discursive tools - in shaping and psychological experiences (Perceptions, cognition, Affects and behavior), and How these culturally Produced psyches Continuously REPRODUCE social lives and interactions. 


My primary research interest is in cultural psychology. I’m impressed by the powerful force of culture in shaping psychological experience and how these experiences play a role in the reproduction of cultures. For my PhD, I’m investigating the culture of honour and how it plays out in the maintainance of superior social norms (gender stereotypical beliefs, subtle sexism, heterosexism, etc.). 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder